Monday, May 21, 2012

Food is my second love

Contents of a toddler's bento box: Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, rasberries, earth's best whole what blueberry mini waffles, yo-kids mixed berry yogurt tube, Anne's Organics Cheddar Bunnies, banana, Apple-Cinnamon pouch.
I've not talked about how food is a good source of keeping myself stable with my medical conditions. The bento (Box lunch) above is actually my daughter's breakfast with morning and afternoon snacks for daycare (they daycare center provides a decently healthy lunch). I really make sure she eats healthy because my kiddo has a tendency to get sick easily. We've been through ear tubes, several stomach and sinus bugs, and general icky whatnots. I know might seem like a lot but I was told by her teachers that she was bugging for more snacks at school so I had to pack more. Keeping these bento boxes help us eat better at home and keep a steady health diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't drink the Kool-aid, post responsibly.